Music by The Refusers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My explanation of the Gulf OIl Spill

While following the news and doing reasearch on the internet about the Gulf Oil Spill I had an insite as to why such events as these occur and occur so frequeny in our world. I was taking to a friend about this and the words just popped into my mind. It is simplictic, but can not the root of most problems when faced honestly be explained in simple terms. Sometime I believe that the world of complexity was created as an avoidance of the facing the truth and taking responsibility for our actions. Anyhow, what came to my mind was:

These events happen when Man has lost his connection to Nature and greed has taken him over.

In a better or more honest and responsible world these events would be unnecessary and avoidable and simply would not occur.

No comments: