Music by The Refusers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Check out Doug's Travel Articles & Photos

For those who like to read travel articles, my friend Doug from Arizona has not so long ago started freelance writing.  I believe his photos are the best part of his articles. For those interested, check out the links listed below:

My home page has been fixed & is now accessable. http://www.examiner.com/outdoor-travel-in-phoenix/douglas-laszacs From here you can you can view all my articles, & subscribe to my column. Subscriptions do not cost any money. It's free. Just enter your e-mail to sign-up to be automaticly notified of any new articles I post. With my home page working, now I can start earning my money through page views, & subscriptions. So please pass around this link.

There are a couple issues I'm still having worked out. Slideshows I uploaded, & hyperlinks I used are not working at the moment. Bear with me as this is a work in progress.

Doug Laszacs

Here's another site I'm writing at‏:

http://hubpages.com/profile/Douglas+Laszacs

Doug Laszacs

No comments: