Music by The Refusers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Clan Dyken - No More Silence



I'm with Clan Dyken.  It's time to kick a little ass on the playground as we did when I was young in an attempt to shape them up.  Today those litle Liars, Socialpaths, and Pychopaths get rewarded and have become our Presidents, Prime Ministers, and CEO's worldwide.  We have allowed ourselves a steady diet of poison and lies.  It time for a major worldwide detox and begin a healthful diet of sanity, truth and justice. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think bears voice sounds amazing until he goes into political rap daddy. Can you please just do like one song where you just be without the horrors of the world? I would like just to listen without my blood pressure going up with panic attack over nuclear alienation. Thanks

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Anonymous:

Thanks for stopping by. All I will say that it is best to go directly to Bear with your comments on his music. I cannot answer or defend another person. Here is a link for you with several songs you can listen to. Perhaps you will find one or two that you like.

http://www.clandyken.com/cd/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=8

Take care,
Mike