Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Is Dedicated To The 99 % Speaking Up For Democracy

http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

This is dedicated to all those now standing up and speaking up for Democracy in a Plutocractic State.  I support them 100% and if I were back in my homestate in Maine, I would be heading down to New York City in my car with water and sandwishes to help out.

In Sweden there has been a total news blackout in all the mainstream media.  What's going on in the UK and the rest of the EU?

Any of you in Iowa, Ohio, Illinois, Kansas, Utah, California.  Can you load up your car and head on down to NYC and stand by their sides?  Poll you resources, join together and stand up for what is best in the American character before it's too late.

My best wishes to all and God bless.

Update September 23, 2011:

An Invitation for the Weekend

Published 2011-09-21 02:27:47 UTC by OccupyWallSt

You have fought all the wars. You have worked for all the capitalists. You have wandered over all the countries. Have you harvested the fruits of your labors, the price of your victories? Does the past comfort you? Does the present smile on you? Does the future promise you anything? Have you found a piece of land where you can live like a human being and die like a human being? On these questions, on this argument, and on this theme, the struggle for existence, the people will speak.

Come take the square with us at Liberty Plaza.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing this. I am really surprised that I haven't really seen anything about this on the news. I really wish I could be a part of this. I think I am going to find some kind of news on it and post it on my FB.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing this. I have not seen anything on the news either about this. I only learned of it on your blog. I wish I could head to NY and join them.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Jennifer:

This shows how little freedom of the press there is. I found a link that explains exactly what is going on with many links to all the organizations involved and it has already been censored. Can't get in and others I sent it to can't get in.

I have some contacts at the Guardian & New York times and I know they are part of the Club, but like to send them tips anyhow. I also sent it to some Swedish politicians and another link I sent to chicken shits at Swedish TV. I think the trail of censorship probably leads to any of these sources.

Here is the link, perhaps you can follow a trail & find a way in:
ttp://takethesquare.net/2011/07/30/occupy-wall-st​reet-tahrir-style/



I will try to find more info., but I think it might be harder. I heard that Maddow & Olberman did a report on this, but haven't had time to follow this trail.

Take care,
Mike
ps: If you find links get them out to as many as quickly as possible. The censors are very busy with this story.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Jennifer:

Here's another link for you:

https://occupywallst.org/


Mike

sm said...

thanks for sharing and link

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello SM:

You are very welcome.

Kindest regards,
Mike