Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Uqualla Speaks The Speak Of Spirit from Sedona




I did some searching to see what this 11-11-11 business was all about and found this video.  I liked this mans clear and direct way of speaking so I thought I'd include it on my blog.  When he spoke about the Mother Earth and communication with Spirit, he made a lot of sense.

Even if you are not so keen about this 11-11 song and dance of late, don't let that stop you from listening to this man speak to you.

What will you be doing 11-11-11?

5 comments:

Erin Parsley said...

I enjoyed this Mike, thanks for posting it. I love what he says around 1 minute:

"Spirit is in grand communications. Let those communications awaken within you so that you then can become that vessel of spirit, and you will begin to speak of spirit in the way that is good."

That really stood out to me, as the Great Spirit has awoken in me and I excited to attune to its voice each day.

sm said...

will be back later to listen what he has to say

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello sm:

Hope you like it.

Take care,
Mike

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello Erin:

Glad that you liked it. This is one balanced man.

Kindest regards,
Mike

Pam B said...

If tomorrow, as we see the date, 11.11.11, means the beginning of Spirit speaking to us and through us, then I say, Amen! Thanks for sharing this, Mike.