Music by The Refusers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Here Is The Beginning Of The Second Annual Inspirational August



August 1, 2012

 

Hello fellow travellers and readers who have found their way to my blog. Today will be the first blog entry of the Second Annual Inspirational August. I had the idea last year to set a theme for my blog in August and I reckon it's going to be a very inspiration part of your journey if you choose to stop by and feel a bit different from your everyday habitual being.


I may still bring out the mirror to give us a glimse of our everyday irresponsibilty and lack of self-reliance if I come across a news event that will lead us to what we have become and gives us an opportunity to reflect upon and dream of what we could be. In my opinion, a negative should lead one to it's opposite, a positive and from there we will find balance.


Now, sit back and relax and reflect upon whatever you discover during this month that you can take to your heart and make a part of your everyday being.


Enjoy,
M.N. Hopkins

No comments: