Music by The Refusers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Down The Corridor of Confusion - A Quotation from M.N. Hopkins

Source of poster:   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-with-Common-Sense/154468647938561
  

Down The Corridor of Confusion - A Quote

Down the corridor of your confusion lies the doorway to your freedom.


© M.N. Hopkins

Note:  I wrote this quotation many years ago during a state of confusion and saw clearly that
this was only a process that led to new possibilities once  I had decided on a course of action.
I decided to republish it on my blog today.



 

5 comments:

Monica said...

:)

Pam Bickell said...

I like it! Especially since I'm so confused. :)
Beautiful pic with the words.

Anonymous said...

How absolutely True;.

God/Goddess forbid I ever feel absolutely sure about anything !!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favourite phrases right now is "It is possible" when confronted with some theory or other.

Love,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Well said Magi - well said.

M.B.

Stranger in a Strange Land said...

Hello All:

Thanks for your kind words and thanks for stopping by.

Kindest & warmest regards to all,
MIke