Music by The Refusers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

8 More Reasons I Haven’t Vaccinated My Daughter by James Maskell

8 More Reasons I Haven’t Vaccinated My Daughter


by James Maskell

Green Med Info,  20 November 2013


Last week, my first blog on this very sensitive topic called "8 Reasons I Haven't Vaccinated my Daughter" went viral on MindBodyGreen, being shared almost 50,000 times in the first week. There has been such an outpouring of support from all over the world that has been very humbling. Given the imminent direction vaccination policy in going, it seems like a good time to speak up.

The original article I wrote had 15 reasons, but after editing it was turned into eight. Here are eight more that didn't make the cut, that I thought GreenMedInfo readers might like.

1. I can't trust vaccine studies to be true.

2. I believe the benefits of vaccines have been exaggerated.

3. There is evidence of vaccines causing chronic and autoimmune disease.

4. The history of polio has been distorted.

5. Eradication of the Disease is NOT the same as Eradication of the Microbe.

6. Is the germ theory dead?

7. I have researched the ingredients in vaccines. They are toxic, even carcinogenic; I do not want them injected into my daughter.

8. I have done my homework and I know that history will eventually repeat itself. I don't want my daughter to be a statistic.


I have chosen to only list the authors 8 reasons here.   To read the entire article, please click on the link provided below:

Green Med Info

No comments: